For the record, Do you know how hard it is to find songs that begin with certain letters And are written for a banjo??? Well,for X, this is the best I could do under the time span I had. So hopefully you will remember it is a part of American history and this is not done to offend anyone. History has many lessons. I played it slowly to reflect the ‘times past’ and not as a carefree, joyful tune. I will have a different set of songs ready if I participate in this blog next year. Who knows? Maybe I’ll take up the fiddle again?? After all, I have 2 daughters who play and I even took lessons for a time. Maybe they’ll accompany me sometime. Ya just never know.
What I’d really like to give you are my Xamples of lessons learned as a mother/childcare provider. These have no particular order. I hope you enjoy!
- A new mother will tell you that sleep is NOT overrated. So will an experienced one 🙂
- Baby’s will always have a bm After you just changed their diaper.
- The toy you only have One of is the one fought over.
- Moms always forget to send diapers the day they are late for work.
- Someone always needs to potty when I just closed the bathroom door.
- Songs are always sang perfectly by the children when it’s just me listening.
- Ketchup should be a vegetable
- The phone always rings just when you spent 30 minutes rocking that baby to sleep.
- A child will Always have another one walk in front of the slide just as they are going down it.
- The cardboard box is always more fun than the gift.
- Children always get fevers when parents have no sick days left at work.
- Children will try to climb furniture the one time you leave the room.
- Baby’s will always get hungry in the middle of the check out line.
- The camera battery will die just when the baby smiles for you.
- If your child is well, do everything humanly possible to avoid a Doctor’s office. They Will leave with a ‘something or other’ that they didn’t have before they got there. You don’t need those Parting Gifts.
I’m participating in the A to Z Blog Challenge 2014. Check out some of the other bloggers at this link.
I find X very hard to find too. I used eX-senator but stuck in an x-ray.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hehehe…loved this! All of it is true for most mothers 😉 Thanks for visiting my blog post earlier.
LikeLiked by 1 person