A phrase I hear quite a lot from my family since I’m the one who works at home and so I’m supposed to know where everything is.
I’d like to take this moment to tell you how many “W” questions that run through my day.
- What’s the matter?
- Where are you going?
- Will you go with me to turn on the light?
- We are out of toilet paper!
- When will my mommy/daddy be here?
- What can we do now?
- What are we eating for breakfast/lunch/snack? (same child will ask at least 10 times)
- Why do we have to go inside?
- When will it quit raining/snowing?
- Will you help me button this?
- Where does this go?
- Who was that?
- Where did Scooter go? (our cat)
- Why do I have to try my peas/beans/cheese/milk?
- Will you help me blow my nose?
- Will Gracie be here today?
My questions go like this….
- What did you have for supper? do last night? watch on tv?
- Where did you put the green phone? (highly coveted item)
- Who forgot to flush?
- Who has a stinky diaper?
- Will you tie your shoes for me?
- Who wants the stroller next?
- Will we need to set the timer for that toy for turn-taking?
- What are we gonna do with that silly dilly?
- We get what we get and we don’t throw a fit
- Walk in the house
- Where did you get that smile?
- Who told you to be so good? 🙂
- When did you grow? You’re bigger today?
- When I was a little girl……..
- Wow! You did it!
- What?! You caught your sneeze??!!
- Way to use your words!
- Wonderful work!
- Wiggle those wiggles out!
- Work those muscles!
- Will you be a friend?
- Will you sing me a song? sing a song with me? teach me your song?
- WATER BREAK!!
- Whoopsie Daisy
Can you say Worn Out?? It’s the eighth Wonder of the World I can remember much of anything!
I’m participating in the A to Z Blog Challenge 2014. Check out some of the other bloggers at this link.