Yearning for more time to be creative?
I have a small list of ideas:
- Have Projects ready to go and ask your significant other to drive (if you don’t suffer from carsickness)
- They make these for night reading. I use while hubby is driving (not to be used to blind other passengers. Point it Down.
- There are also lighted crochet hooks but they blind Me. I’ve got mine in some project bag around here or I’d prove it. 🙂
- Phone calls? Put it on speaker phone (get permission 1st)
- Multi-task:Watch tv with needles in hand.
- Computer slow? (mine is in dinosaur mode) Keep your project at the ready.
- When baby is asleep, do your catching up. Laundry won’t go anywhere, trust me.
- For you who have regular coffee breaks at work, remember it’s coffee, sugar, cream & needles.
- Long Dr. wait? Or hair being processed? Yep. You get the idea.
- Try giving yourself some motivation to completing a project. Treats and rewards are permitted.
- Make a checklist. Use that storage on your cell phone for your memory. Not just the calendar section.
- And my personal favorite: You can teach children your craft on those long, lazy summer afternoons. Sit them beside you and work (Pursue your indulgence) away.