I had a little motivation to start a baby blanket around the beginning of the month. It started as a color test, to see how I liked the wave pattern and the color choices.
Nearly 20 days later, we have one more round of colors to add and this one is ready for a special baby.
Do you have something handmade to blog about? I hope you’ll share it and link up!
- Create your Sunday Sampler post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Sunday Sampler” and add the same as a tag.
- If you would like your reader to see what others are presenting for the same challenge, add a link to the “Sunday Sampler” challenge on your own blog
- Remember to Follow to be able to check on others who participate as well by clicking on the links in the comment box.
- Your hand made item on the challenge can take any form: but it has to be about the topic!